Monday, November 9, 2009

[Kernersville Maternity Photography] - Baby Bellies and Big Brown Eyes

After 2 weekend session washouts,
we finally got a GORGEOUS fall day
to do some maternity portraits!

Third time's the charm, guys!!

Exactly one week before the due date,
the weather really "pushed" (hehe)
us to the limit on time!

Thankfully, baby Callie stayed put,
though I have a feeling she will debut
any time now that Mom has gotten her pics!

Little man S even overcame a serious
aversion to walking through leaves
so we could get some amazing shots. :)

His big brown eyes really get me...
Not to mention his funny personality...
He is going to be a great big brother!!

I'm still in the editing process,
but here are some faves I've come
across thus far... it was really hard to choose!!!

I had such a great (2nd) time with you guys,
and I can't wait to meet baby Callie!!
Thanks for letting me be a part of your baby excitement!! :)