Tuesday, August 31, 2010

¦Kernersville Professional Photography¦ Published!!!

Been keeping this under my hat for a while now... and it has been hard!! I didn't want to shout it from the rooftops til I had this in my hands and saw it with my own eyes!!!

I was so excited when the publisher of Kernersville Living magazine contacted me about doing the photography for their new Business Spotlight feature... I jumped at the chance!!

My first assignment was for a dance studio right on Main St. in downtown Kville, Dance Unlimited. I got to see the beautiful studio and meet the owner, Susan, who is a delight... so funny and nice, we hit it off right away!!! I spent about an hour there snapping away, and Susan was such a great sport about letting me climb on chairs, rearrange, and pose her this way and that. ;)

We ended up with some great shots, and the magazine folks were thrilled with what I sent over... I couldn't wait til the September issue hit the stands so I could see which pics were chosen and how they looked! I kept a lookout and finally today YEA!!! I found them!! I picked up several copies (teehee) and flipped through in the car... the kids each grabbed one too and were searching, so cute, they were so proud... and it was so exciting to see my work in print this way for the first time!!!!! I can't wait to get started on next month's project!!!

And of course, I have to share photos of my photos in the mag... lol!!






annnnd one of my pretty 1/4 page ad, I just loooove it...