Tuesday, January 31, 2012

¦Greensboro, Winston Salem, Kernersville, High Point Baby Photography¦ Bella is ONE!


Oh my Bella... I must say, Bella is my very FIRST baby planner... the very first baby I've watched grow through her entire first year, with regular sessions every 3 months.


I have a special place in my heart for Bella-boo. She's my little friend and I just love her.


I adore her mommy too... a sweeter, more adorable southern belle you will never meet. Her daddy is serving our country in the military... really, I just think the world of this little family!!


Here are some highlights from Bella's first birthday session... and then some nostalgia from her first year in portraits.
























newborn:



3 months:



6 months:



9 months:



Happy birthday, sweet Bella!