Thursday, January 31, 2013

Come see Bliss at the Craft & Artistry Bazaar in Kernersville! February 23, 2013

I'm so excited to share this news!! Bliss will have a booth at the Craft & Artistry Bazaar on Saturday, February 23rd at 

 I'd love to see you there, and I (and the other vendors) would hugely appreciate your support... please pass along the info about the Bazaar to everyone you think would be interested, and come if you can! 

 I will personally have prize drawings, including the Big One, a drawing for a free Digital Session (a $775 value)! 

 Here's a link to the Facebook event page: 

 There will be lots of awesome stuff: 
Crafts and handmade goods of all kinds 
Local artists (like me!) 
Local authors and book signings 
Homemade edibles 
Vintage and Antiques 
On-site massages 
Live Jazz band 
Coffee Bar 
FREE 15-minute health coaching 
One-of-a-kind finds for everyone 
and much, much more!! 

Please feel free to forward this info and to join the Facebook page and invite people there -- help give this event a huge turnout to support and gain exposure for local small businesses! 

Some of you have had sessions at The Factory - it's one of my favorites places to shoot in Kernersville! Here are a few of my favorite images from those sessions...





Hope to  see you there!!