Friday, August 17, 2012

¦Kernersville Greensboro High Point Winston Salem Family Photography¦ The Taylors

I {puffy heart} this family. They're super nice, their girls are gorgeous, they're soooooo laid-back, and we always have fun. This time we scheduled their new family pics around a visit from Grandma and Grandad, and man oh man do these make my heart just melt. Mom wanted a mix of more "posed" type traditional pics as well as the candid moments that I love to capture... I think we achieved that goal perfectly.

Check out this testimonial I got recently from Angel:

"Maggie at Bliss Photography has been taking my family’s photos for about two years now and her work is amazing! The family images she captures in the spur of the moment are always filled with such genuine love and happiness. She even manages to get my two-year-old to smile. She’s easy to work with and offers a great range of products so that you can show off your photos. Bliss Photography will be taking my family’s photos for years to come."

Yep. officially love these guys. Enjoy the latest...