Friday, August 17, 2012

¦Kernersville Greensboro High Point Winston Salem Baby Photography¦ Riley, 18 months

Miss Riley is a blog regular. I originally took her mommy's maternity pics, then she was a baby planner, and now she's graduated and just had her 18 months session.

Um, can you say "trouble"? She's a total spitfire and I love it! Once these babies get good and mobile, I just let them go nuts and run around like a lunatic to stay ahead of them and occasionally try to distract them with something to keep them still for five seconds... "Oooohhhhh look at thisAMAZING fence! Play peekaboo!" Haha... whatever it takes!

Riley's mom recently sent me this testimonial and it made my heart super happy.

"My husband and I met Maggie about three weeks before our sweet baby was born. She captured such sweet moments during our maternity session. Maggie has also photographed our daughter throughout her first year and now into her second year. The pictures are always beautiful. The natural backdrops at local venues are unlike any pictures taken in a studio. The quality of the pictures is amazing. We are so thankful for Maggie and Bliss Photography for providing us with such priceless treasures."

Can't wait for the next session... the big T-W-O... and maybe one day a little sibling? Is that so much to ask? ;)