Thursday, June 6, 2013

Eli's One Year Session Sneak Peek! ¦Kernersville Greensboro High Point Winston Salem Child Photography¦

I know they say that red heads are becoming endangered or something... but I think this is a little presumptuous.

I photographed THREE red heads in one week recently... and two of my best friends both have sons with red hair... and thank goodness, because I always wanted red hair (so now I dye it red sometimes) and if one of my daughters marries one of those red headed boys, I could possibly end up with a red headed grandbaby. I SWOON WITH HOPE AND ADORATION.

Where was I... right, this little guy and his red hair, and his adorable face, and his smiley self make ME smile... and his sister is gorgeous too, I'm a sucker for little blondies like my Sophie! Sooo here's a sneak peek from Eli's one year session!