Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tea Party Sessions! ¦Winston Salem Kernersville Greensboro High Point Child Theme Photography¦

TEA PARTY SESSIONS! August 3rd 2013... this idea has been in the making for soooo long... over a year now! 


I've created a beautiful tea party setting, and there will be 4-6 girls per "party". I have sweet pettiskirts and lace leggings and hair accessories, lovely antique pitchers and silver, and each party will be complete with little finger foods, cookies, pink lemonade.



The Tea Party Sessions will take place on a summery Saturday evening, in the glorious glowy late afternoon light, in the soft grass beside my red barn, which will be decorated with pretty buntings and twinkle lights.

Each girl will get to wear an outfit of her choosing, or select from my skirts, tights, and accessories, and will get to experience a "grown-up" tea party with new friends. 

They'll sit up to the lovely table with its antique lace cloth on little stools. As they enjoy the company, the fancy outfits, and the giggling with their group, I'll capture it all in photos.

(Moms of boys... I have something up my sleeve for the fellas too... info to come!)

For more info and/or to reserve your little one's seat at the Tea Party table, email me at info@blissphotograph.com.

Here's a peek at just a few of the elements... can't give away the whole set-up, I want it to be a beautiful surprise!