Friday, April 13, 2012

¦Kernersville High Point Winston Salem Photography¦ Spotlight on K'ville - Shakespeare and Co.


So, I love books and coffee... two of my favorite things, not necessarily in that order. Ergo, this is one of my favorite places. Shakespeare and Co. is located in the Factory in downtown Kernersville...

210 N. Main St. | 336.993.1050
http://shakespeareinkernersville.blogspot.com | click here for Facebook



Besides coffee and books, they've got an amazing collection of homey stuff and gifts... things for your table, things to wear, things to eat.



Cards and books... even a book club, which is super fun.



Did I mention they also have delicious food? No? They do.



They host live bands every Friday evening, and that's the perfect time to enjoy the wine bar.



Shop for your foodie friends here... seriously. They have so much cool stuff.



When I say coffee, I mean Coffee... over 20 specialty types, in fact... and a small cup of joe sets you back a whole buck.



This is a place to get a cup of coffee, a treat, and a book, and then stay and hang out on the comfy couch to enjoy all 3.



It's something for everyone, really.